- A contractor contacted DFS regarding a couple bores that were classes as Risk 1, which classed them as the highest risk and so were required to have mud engineering provided onsite. The project involved a highly sensitive irrigation levee, and to complicate things more the project did not provide any geotechnical reports for the project or the geology.
- The mud program was adjusted on the fly to counter unknown geology.
- No frac outs were to be tolerated.
- Project experienced zero downtime related to the drilling fluids.
- The project was completed efficiently, although it took longer than anticipated, it did not hinder the project schedule.